- This event has passed.
ESO: Expansion Systems Orientation
December 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$249.00
Expansion Systems Orientation (ESO) will give you the knowledge and tools to determine how productive agents can consistently and predictably grow teams by expanding into additional Market Centers. In this course, you’ll learn how to tap into the robust resources of KWEN (Keller Williams Expansion Network) to streamline your expansion efforts whether you are a Market Center Leader or an Expansion agent. The audience for this course includes agents seeking to learn more about whether and how to expand, Market Center Leadership (OP/TL/MCA/ALC) pursuing a better understanding of expansion and their Market Center, and Agents who may be interested in working with an expansion team.
This course will teach you:
· Smart Expansion: When, Where, and With Whom to Expand
· Common Myths About Expansion
· Applying Gary Keller’s Business Snapshot to Broaden Your Focus
· The Economics of Expansion
· Maximizing KWEN to Streamline Expansion Efforts
· Building Your Organizational Model
· Fueling Your Expansion with Massive Lead Generation
· Essential Leadership Skills and Methods for a Multi-Location Business